This course aims at introducing policy makers and professionals working in the transport sector to the new innovative methods and mobility measures that use data in the field of transportation. This includes both the historical and real-time mobility data. The course provides participants with case studies on each method of data usability.
- Mobility specielist working at city authorities planning to use innovative methods of data usage for mobility planning.
- Practitioners aiming to get an overview on data usage in the transport field.
- 4 weeks course (01/11 – 29/11)
- Moderation only in this time span. Questions can be raised using the respective forum for each topic.
- Questions are discussed in written form.
- The course is self-paced i.e. you can log in according to your schedule.
- Moderator will interact with participants through the forum for each topic.
Moderator: Dr Frederic Rudolph, Project Coordinator, Wuppertal Institute.
- Holds a diploma in urban planning (University of Dortmund, Germany) and a Ph.D. in Civil Engineering (University of Wuppertal).
- Research focus: transition pathways towards sustainable mobility.